Happy Birthday To Me
If you couldn’t tell already it’s my birthday today. Another year older and a chance to reflect on my achievements and lessons to learn.
Last night, I sat down and reviewed the last year and I’ve become stronger as a person. I’ve had some great experiences and moments since my last birthday which includes:
- Improving in my role as a Project Manager and gaining more confidence
- Travelling to the Caribbean, Amsterdam and Santorini
- Visiting some amazing places: Lumiere Light Experience, Dinner in the Dark, Mad Hatter’s Afternoon Tea, The Savannah Bar, Tonight Josephine and Elan’s Cafe
- Amazing Choir Performances which include The Great British Menu, NHS Singalong and recording a single, Mayor’s Christmas Carols, ITV NHS Hero Awards and Singing at Victoria Derbyshire’s Wedding. It was great to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the NHS.
I need to improve the following:
- Time management – I need to prioritise tasks and block time out to complete tasks
- Stop procrastinating – Create and post blogs posts on a regular basis
- Diet and Exercise – I need to incorporate exercise into my daily routine as well as eat a healthier diet
Here’s to another great year ahead. Now to eat cake and celebrate. Until next time.