Happy New Year All.
I’m back after so long with a new website. I can’t believe my last post was in 2020. 2021 flew by and here we are in 2022. I hope everyone is keeping well.
In today’s post, I wanted to focus on my goals and recap on the ones I set in 2020.
- Pass my degree – I completed my degree and received a 2:1. My graduation took place in January this year and it was a lovely event.
- Improve my time management skills – This is something I’m still working out. I have purchased Getting Things Done by David Allen as it was highly recommended on Amazon.
- Exercise 3 times a week – I have finally joined the gym in December and have been going 3 times a week.
- Research new jobs – I started a new job in March 2021 as an IT Project Manager.
- Continue to save and stick to my budget – Over the past 2 years, I have continued to stick to my budget. YNAB is a great budgeting tool. Click on the link to receive a 34-day trial. Hopefully, you’ll like it as much as I do.
Unfortunately, I didn’t complete the following but I have now set them as my 2022 goals.
- Post 2 blog posts a week – This is my first post of 2022 and I plan to be more consistent this year.
- Read 1 new book a month – I have so many books to read including the ones from my reading list post.
- Learn to read music – I started to learn to read music following online videos and then I stopped due to work becoming intense. I’m hoping I will gain some productivity tips once I finish reading Getting Things Done.
- Learn a language – I downloaded the Duolingo app a couple of years ago and was consistent; practising every morning. I started to learn French, Spanish and Polish. I then fell off track so will focus on one language; Spanish.
- Complete A-Z Restaurant\Places to see Challenge (post to follow soon) – Hazel and I love to visit new restaurants/places. A friend mentioned that she completed an A-Z of Pubs in London with her friends by picking a letter from the alphabet and finding a pub with that letter e.g. B – Buckingham Arms Pub. I thought it would be great to try this idea but with restaurants and places to visit in London.
- Tick off 3 things from My Bucket List – I managed to tick 1 thing off the list which was to gain a degree.
- Reach my target weight – During the pandemic I gained a lot of weight from snacking and eating too many takeaways. Now I am back on track with healthy eating/everything in moderation and incorporating regular exercise.
What are your goals for 2022?
I hope you enjoyed the post. Please follow my blog to keep up to date with my latest posts. Until next time.
You must be logged in to post a comment.